Dave - Griffith Island, Canada Aug 2019
From left to right:
Dan Ferracuti, Roger Kilgour, Brian Stemmel and Chris Leightell
History of the lighthouse:
The Griffith Island Lighthouse is one of John Brown’s Imperial Towers. It was built on the east shore of the Island in 1859. The keeper’s house has nearly collapsed, while the lighthouse structure remains intact. The Island is privately owned, while the light station is maintained by the Coast Guard.